Turning Up the Voltage
I was reading Chris Brogan’s blog this afternoon (where anyone interested in getting better with social media should go) and found this post interesting. Chris talks about ratcheting up your ability to get through information, especially when dealing with social media, faster and faster (think Ben Johnson on steroids, then crystal meth fast).
The problem starts up when you don’t know where to look for information. Like me, sometimes I finally find out what’s going on only to turn around, write a brilliant masterpiece you have all come to know and love ( 😉 ), get something online and find out I’m still behind the curve. It’s like the saying goes, sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you. It’s just a matter of not getting caught off guard too often. Two questions are, how can you get the information synthesized fast enough, and in this day and age of instant online media, how can you get faster?
P.S. Chris, if you have any ideas on staying up to speed, I’d love to hear them. 😉
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Don't let your tactics guide your strategy - @brhoten #nuggsforUNM 20 hours ago
- If you do cool stuff on social media, people and platforms will notice. Don't be boring. - @brhoten #nuggsforunm 20 hours ago
- Sitting in on a Q&A with @Wendys social & digital mastermind @brhoten dropping serious knowledge! Thanks… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 20 hours ago
- RT @ProfBenavidez: We have a few seats available for Wendy's social media presentation to @UNM_Anderson this morning at 11:15. Send me a dm… 22 hours ago
- RT @moment: Looking for the best tools for your mobile photography or filmmaking? Look no further: momnt.io/TheGearWeLoveTW 2 days ago